I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Disney/Pixar's UP trailer


Carl Fredriksen is having a relaxing time at home. Gives new meaning to the phrase "mobile home."

OH,MAN! I just watched the trailer in the main theater and I gotta say that even though I've been part of this movie from the beginning I don't mind saying that it made me want to watch this movie NOW! It's been a long road to get here and Pete's still working on the finishing touches to the movie, I am very proud of the work everybody's put in to making this movie.

Check out the trailer I saw on Yahoo.com here.

While you're there check out the Pixar retrospective that looks at Disney•Pixar's previous nine films.

Official Disney/Pixar site




Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike Bastoli said...

"Mobile home", hah!

By the way, Ronnie, what can you tell me about My Name Is Dug? I've already posted about it on the blog but I'd love to know more.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

Wow, looks like another winner from Pixar! Congrats to you and all who worked on it. I can't wait to see it.

8:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impatient to see it :)

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

Wow! Quite a bigger peek at the picture! I'm excited about the bird. Coincidentally, I have been trying to find pictures of birds with that type of headfeather lately! It's not easy!
And, yippee, I see we have 2 new Ronnie del Carmen books to look forward to soon!

9:25 PM

 
Blogger kalonji said...

its awsomec an waitt to see it.

6:16 AM

 
Blogger RAWLS said...

I can't wait!

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Céline said...

Wooooooh It's awesome !! I love it very much !!

I'm a french girl and I start in and I need help for my blog

http://www.ronniedelcarmen.com/blog1/blog.html


Comm On !!

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Céline said...

Oups it's a bug it's not a good link

The good one is this


http://bumblebee-krispees.blogspot.com/

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home