I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fio Giulietta Casarosa



Beautiful Baby Fio! She has arrived! Enrico and Marit are proud parents of this bundle o' joy. The blessed event happened last Saturday and she came in at around seven pounds, ready for the world. Congratulations to my friends, Enrico and Marit (Marit, she sure is quite a champ). Hip hip, HOORAY!

Daddy Enrico's Blog post




5 Comments:

Blogger Larry Levine said...

Congratulations!

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That will be one cute kid!

Just a question!

I was just wondering if it was alright that I put a link to you in my blog? If not, just let me know!
Thanks!

Silvana

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch! And it does seem like we have similar blogs layouts. Great minds indeed...!

:D

-Silvana

1:38 PM

 
Blogger Coirran Atonine said...

Congrats! For this baby and this blog.

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Eva Vázquez said...

Felicidades
muchas
saludo

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home