I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays 2007


Mostly done on my Oekaki board. I brought it in to Photoshop, hoping to jazz it up. Didn't really do much--just touch ups. But do check out the OK BBs link on the side bar.

Wishing you all the best. Have a happy and safe holiday. This is an Oekaki drawing, something I haven't done in a while. The java applet seemed to be working better in my Safari browser (though still not working in Firefox) since an update on my java came around. Good to be drawing.

It was a good year. I travelled to many wonderful places (I also have so much back log of posts--from the Italy, France and Philippine trips) and so glad to have met so many good people. I hope to see them all again soon.

Be well and here's to the new year, may it bring you all peace and happiness.



Paper Biscuit Oekaki Board




Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy holidays to you and your family too. When are you going to finish paper biscuit 3?

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Thank you and all the best to you and yours as well.

When am I going to finish Paper Biscuit 3? I'm wondering the same thing only every day. No time to get to a good swing at it. But it is always churning in there.

Nina's gone on so many twists, turns and revelations in my head and in notes--drawings of pages and written outlines for a compiled hardcover for France as well as a single shot of the actual third issue.

Sigh. Thanks for keeping it alive.

R.

4:31 PM

 
Blogger mnmears said...

Ronnie,
Wishing you only the best this holiday season ... and always!
Keep entertaining and surprising me and audiences the world over with your amazing art and storytelling skills.
You always leave me with so much to look forward to -- in the next year and beyond.
Leo

9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hardcover? I will definitely love it.
I want you to sign it at nucleus when for it's release.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger DSK said...

Happy Birthday Ronnie, and a Happy New Year as well!

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Erwin Madrid said...

Beautiful work. Great choice in colors in all your paintings. I'm a huge fan.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger the doodlers said...

Another lovely image Ronnie! It seems an age since the 2007 Banff story conference, but I do want to thank you again for the excellent feedback during those sessions in the mountains.

Here's to 2008.

Best,
Arna

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Son Poemas said...

Very nice colors.

Gracias.

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home