I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Drawing on feeling



Just close enough. Sometimes ya just gotta draw it out. Waves of feelings can make you draw. I don't have time and yet it was there, might as well. Get it out. This isn't it. But this is what showed up. Just sharing.




Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger J said...

This is really beautiful Ronnie.
You're a master of seemingly effortless organization of graphic space. In suggestion you speak more evocatively than many can with explicit detail.
Thanks for posting it.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Anson Jew said...

Simple, gorgeous, elegant. Love it!

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

James, thank you. Very nice words for the work, I am honored. We are such fans of these expressions of line work and graphic forms that we can't help but evoke it. After years of spotty study I can almost feel a "zone" of sorts. Though not on demand. Be nice if it were.

Anson,good to hear from you. You're not slouch yourself on these matters.



Anson,

8:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of Klimt..

Nadine

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More than lovely...
L O V E L Y Y Y Y -Y
^_^

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home