I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ratatouille in Paris


Service with a smile. Brad Lewis, Brad Bird,Guy Savoy, Ed Catmull, John Lasseter. Food always brings wide open smiles from everyone. Kinda like animation does.

Bon Appetit! Ratatouille ruled this weekend (and a surprising Monday after as well). Congratulations to Brad Bird and crew! This is such a beautiful movie and I must say this is the very first animated feature I've ever seen that actually made me very hungry while watching it. I did story duties early in its production life and I love the way it turned out. If you haven't seen it you should go and check it out. Make sure you have dinner plans after.

And if you're wondering how the French premiere is going, well wonder no longer. Check it out here.


Disney and More blog




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ronnie, hi all,

I thought I'd pass along this link to a "Ratatouille" story featuring an interview with head of story Mark Andrews.

Here's the link: http://www.thereporter.com/billboard/ci_6260970

2:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home