I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, April 06, 2007

The Brothers Bash at Fist-a-Cuffs


They have names, that's for sure. You'll have to visit the Fist-a-cuffs site to find out.

What da heck is going on? Just some mindless mayhem, 'is all. Enrico and I are in a tournament and we are kicking royal heinie at Sam Hiti's arena of mayhem, the battle of the drawn: Fist-a-Cuffs!

Just some good clean line fun. Check it out. Maybe even vote for the champs of your choice.

Pile drive on over!

Samhiti.com
Sam's Infatuations
Fist-a-Cuffs




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home