I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nina doodle


Photoshop CS2 with a customized brush. Click image for a larger view.

Because it's been a while. Been heavy on the schedule and work side. No time to doodle. I've been working on the next Nina stories. There's much to do that I'm so excited about, but no time. Yet.

I'll post sketchbook scans next.




Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger monkeyfeather said...

Nice doodle. I look forward to the next Nina stories. SDCC?

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Grant said...

I want that brush!!! Right now!!

Yes, please sketchbook scans!

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

"No time to doodle. I've been working on the next Nina stories."

Audible "Gasp!" of happiness! :D

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Dominic Bugatto said...

One can never have too many Nina doodles.

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Nick Sung said...

Beautiful drawing Ronnie;
it is hard to steal time for oneself,
but I'm glad you do.

12:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ronnie, really nice sketch! It's always a treat to see a Nina sketch from you, and I'm sure I'm just one among many others eagerly awaiting the next installment :)

5:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home