I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Ancient Book of Myth and War



Oh, man! There's a new book on the horizon and it's awesome. Our pals from just around the next office have come up with quite a beauty. Scott Morse, Lou Romano, Don Shank and Nate Wragg, luminaries whose gorgeous artwork adorn the pages of The Ancient Book of Myth and War. I just saw it today and it's a lovely book.



Lucky for youse folks down in L.A. this weekend 'cause there's going to be a gallery show of these four gents. Real live artwork! I wish I could be there to get dibs on stuff myself. Check it out, it promises to be a blast.



With complimenting graphic and narrative styles, 4 Pixar artists/friends have come together to compile a book of illustrations based on epic legends and mythologies of the past. This beautifully illustrated book is both humorous and educational. Each artists previous work has been used for the development of various animated films such as the Incredibles, Iron Giant, and Powder Puff Girls just to name a few. Nucleus will be having a release party for the http://www2.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifbook in conjunction to the gallery show with an opening reception/book signing and an artist workshop the day after. We will have brand new originals, prints, and of course fresh copies of the book available.

Nucleus Gallery. March 24 - April 8 , 2007. Opening Reception, March 24, 7pm - 11pm



Nucleus Gallery
Scott Morse
Lou Romano
Don Shank
Nate Wragg






Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I do not think they are that bad. Find the files you are looking for at search-ebook.com the most comprehensive source for free-to-try files downloads on the Web

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home