I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Illustration hibernation


Pencil, watercolor and black japanese inking brush. Photoshop white background. She was drawn full, I just cropped for presentation.

Need to limber up. Been doing the work for making reels and crew building, the everyday job in story. Surprising how little time I can elbow to draw an extra-curricular project. This one was done last Sunday. Click on the image to go to the larger version. Or click here.



Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

She's pretty! She seems to be wearing the sweater you always wear to Sketchcrawls, too.

Are the undies gouache, or just negative space?

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

I gave her the sweater, you're right. She's grabby. The undies are colored in as wash. Like her eyes.

Thanks for visiting, Emma.

R.

3:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very sexy Ronnie girl. BTW, I just got the book. Very beautiful.

cK

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Lee-Roy said...

man, what a cutie. very nice. it's like she's saying, "who me?" or maybe she's spying a secret crush over the collar of her turtleneck... except she's in her undies? or maybe she's at the beach and it's just starting to get a little chilly, so she threw a sweater on.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Santy GutiĆ©rrez said...

WOW!!!
All your artwork it's great, delicated and elegant, cute and stilish, but this one deserves a comment. She is the sexiest girl I've ever seen .

(A great fan of yours and Tadahiro's)

11:58 PM

 
Blogger Don Shank said...

rad!

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Chris George said...

Beautiful work, dude! I love the color and composition.

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the design style, it's like a page from a fashion magazine.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

man you sure make it look easy, great design and sweet feel, love it

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Dominic Bugatto said...

Lovely piece.

Received my copy of three trees the other day , love it!

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home