I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Fireworks clip from the Philippines


That's my father-in-law, Alex Sablay, officiating the household's fireworks front.

LOUD! The noise started way early. At around 8 p.m. those who had the bigger stash started with their celebration. By around five minutes to midnight it was already in full swing and it kept going for long time. Didn't handle any fireworks myself (read: chicken) but had a great time welcoming the new year, B.F. Homes P'gue style from the Philippines.

Picture above links to a quicktime. Or click this.




2 Comments:

Blogger Only Ones Papers said...

hola mi nombre es malaƱo y estoy invitando a todos los bloggers que visiten mi nuevo blog
y que dejen sus comentarios
el tema es: ilustracion y dibujo.

8:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the 3 years I spent in Hawaii. The closest I've ever been to a war zone was New Years in Honolulu.

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home