I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween


Photoshop CS2 using a custom modified brush.

Sugar! Kids are older, no more trick or treating for a while. Have a safe and happy Halloween. Just got through some drawings. Maybe I'll unveil a few here in the coming days leading up to the gallery show, yea? This one above is a drawing study for a card I was hoping to have done for last summer. Creepy enough for the day's festivities, no?

Be well.





9 Comments:

Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

I love that! Happy Halloween!

7:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The sugar inducing madness!!!

8:40 AM

 
Blogger monkeyfeather said...

Very nice sir. Any chance I can find out the technological specifics of that brush? I haven't had much luck getting one to look that good, or that "organic." Pretty please?

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Jason Newkirk said...

yes indeed, very beautiful for a digital sketch. It looks real..

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Paul Tuller said...

naaa, we arn't to old to trick or treat!
This card makes me want to tap Nina on the shoulder to tell her to turn around! moster!!
Happy Halloween!

11:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we get a poster and t-shrit if we buy online? at the nucleus show?

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Cooolio Halloween drawings!! Best of luck with the gallery show on Sat. :)

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Emmy Hernàndez said...

I love your work!!!
Realy i'm a fan.
And I want to thank you by the link
(Aqua-flo brush), i'm a watercolor lover, and it make me so easy do it in my short free time.
(sorry about my english...it's no so good ..jeje!!)

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your show on Saturday. I hope you have your next show at nucleus.

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home