I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SFO Morning



Hurry! No wait. We're okay. I left the house a tad later than I wanted. Made us late to pick Enrico up. The maze wait was long AND there was a van stalled on the bridge. Called Enrico and he opted for the cab. Got to the airport and arranged for our aisle seats. Now we got time. Time enough for a quick post.

How's it going back there at our enclave at work. Don? Ken? Ricky? Okay, boarding right about now. Later!





3 Comments:

Blogger Don Shank said...

hahaha coo! your blog is *in* your blog. (at least a picture of it) - love the charicature of you and enrico.

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Sandra Khoo said...

Kudos,great sketch of the 2 of u. Have a safe and pleasant journey and can't wait for the updates! ;)

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Lydia Sanchez said...

:_( I love Japan I wish go to japan...snif

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home