I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New York trip: Second post



Man it's cold! But I love it. More people are here. Had decadent dessert at midnight here at the hotel with the Docter's and Paulie's, then sauntered over to the Kubrick bar (the 2001 floor, see) and had some drinks with da rest of the folks. It's now five-thirty in the afternoon of the premiere and I've got to put on the monkey suit. Must hurry. Here's some pics from last night.










4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paper Biscuit's 1 and 1.5 are quite difficult to find and out of print at most L.A. retailers, Therefore, I couldn't special order it at Nucleus. If you can make it happen it would solve my book diliema.

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, Ronnie be sure to tell us how it went and what pieces they displayed at the MoMA.

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

How fun! Who can I find...Andrew Stanton, Pete Doctor, Angus Maclane, Victor Navone? And is that Pete Sohn up with Mr. Stanton? Bob Peterson is there too! What a par-tay!!
Thanks for the updates and enjoy the show

a

3:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie,

It looks like Pixar is "Work Hard, Play Hard, Take care of Employees" company. I am sure that it must be in the top 10 Best Company list. As a program manager, "my hair would turn white as snow" when there are so many people out of office. But, I am sure that you guys will make up the lost time. I recently saw the short on "9 old men" of Disney fame on the Cinderella DVD extras. It looks like you guys at Pixar are carrying the torch. Congrads. The MOMA art show is a celebration for all the great movies that Pixar made.

cK

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home