I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tadahiro Arriveth!



He's here! I've been incredibly busy and have had no time to post any updates, but ahh, the awaited day of Tadahiro Uesugi's is here! Last Friday, in fact. We had a limo meet our guests from SFO to bring them to the Westin Saint Francis in Union Square. That night Enrico and I met Tadahiro-san to have dinner. We walked to Panta Rei in Little Italy and caught up. Enrico, as usual, translated generously for me and Tadahiro. A late night, pasta and beers. So good to see our friend on his very first visit to the U.S. and glad to be a part of it.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dik Pose said...

Ohhhhhhhhh......excitment building.... I can not WAIT for Saturday!!!

1:10 AM

 
Blogger hemcoined said...

Beautiful pictures!
Loading Rack

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home