I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Prangstgrup videos. If a laptop startup sounds out in the forest...



Startup Souind films the setup in a library of unsuspecting students where a certain computer's startup sound commands and rules all. Precious reactions. A novelty for the Monday. LINK

Check out "Lecture Musical." Very rousing and likely invigorating for the students who were treated to the production number. LInk below.

Prangstrup.com




3 Comments:

Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

"Lecture Musical" made me laugh so hard!! That made my day. Thanks.
Whew...breath..

a

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Glad you liked it, Amelia. Funny and mercenary, eh?

R.

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on it and it said no input file specified. Ultrabook terbaru

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home