I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, September 19, 2005

E-Ville Press signing at Super 7



The brotherhood of E-Ville Press will be at Super7 in San Francisco for a group signing and gathering from 5-7pm on October 1. They've got all their respective books there and not afraid to deface them with their signatures on request. The usual gathering of folks who've been part of our independent spirit of self-publishing here in the Bay Area will be there to celebrate with our pals. They can sign books and do doodles and headstands! Just follow the loud hollering voice that will likely be Mark Andrews' and you'll know you're in the right place.

Super 7 can be found here, just around lovely Japantown. See you all there!

E-Ville Press blog




2 Comments:

Blogger Gerald de Dios said...

I was happy to meet all of you at the San Diego Comic-con. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole gang again. Okay, I lied...I'm really looking forward to the headstands and whatever yoga power moves you can do (while signing)! Now I'm asking too much from you guys...see you there X)

10:56 AM

 
Blogger John Nevarez said...

Ronnie,
Is it too ambitious to ask if the E-ville boys will be "touring" southward, say LA for a signing? And congrats to all you guys. Great books!!!

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home