I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sketchcrawl No.4 in honor of Dan Lee's book launch


Pencil and watercolor on Fabriano journal page. Entry of July 2, 2005, Seacliff beach.

August 27, 2005. We figured that the pressure's off by that weekend and we can all go out to sketch around the park or some place around the city. Then we can all end up at Canvass to cap the day. Check out what we did the last time, links below.


Enrico's Journal
Sketchcrawl.com
Sketchcrawl Forum

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beauty of a watercolor Ronnie...

E

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of your work Ronnie, your watercolours are just beautiful! it's great inspiration to me! I came to Pixar last January to visit my friend Bolhem, unfortunately I didn't have the chance to meet you, I met Enrico though.
All the best,
Stephane

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Here is my blog if you want to check it out,
Thanks.
http://stefsketches.blogspot.com/

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home