I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Joe Ranft: Donations and Cards

In lieu of flowers, the Ranft family respectfully requests that donations be made to:

The Joseph Henry Ranft Memorial Fund
c/o Pixar Animation Studios
1200 Park Ave.
Emeryville, CA 94608


Anyone wanting to send a note or card to the family is also welcome to send it to:

The Family of Joe Ranft
c/o Pixar Animation Studios
1200 Park Ave.
Emeryville, CA 94608





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any possiblity of a paypal address?

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Daniel Chappelle said...

Yes, Pixar please consider setting up a PayPal account for Joe's family.

4:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am shocked that I hadn't heard anything about this tragic loss. Everyone has kids and if they don't, they still watch the films Joe contributed to. I am surprised that there was so little said about him on the news. I can't believe all the films he was involved with and that there won't be any more, except in dedication.
My family and I own copies of every single one of his films and I know my kids still watch them over and over.
Our thoughts, prayers and condolences to his family, friends and coworkers.
In a cynical, often depraved business, Joe Ranft was one of the hopeful idealists who used his gifts to make movies fun for everyone. Thanks, Joe. You will be missed.

4:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home