I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Macintosh turns 21



Never owned a PC. It wasn't even an option. My household is all Mac from the start. So, stuff like this makes my day. Here's a recounting of that day by Andy Hertzfeld back in January 24, 1984.

If you're used to seeing our dear Steve Jobs give the Keynote address at Macworld Expo every January you'll find it a huge treat to see him as he was 21 years ago. Scott Knaster had kept this Beta copy of the day for this long and I'm really glad he did. Link

Check this page for mirrors



Stories about the development of Apple's original Macintosh computer and the people who created it.


Happy 21st Birthday, Mac!


__

Via Metafilter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home