I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Taking time off


Family Time. I'm taking some time off to see my mother. She's in the hospital. I won't be updating for a few days. Thanks for all the good thoughts and help. I left work at a rather crucial spot, thanks to Andrew, Jim, Axel, Nate, Pete and Colin...I'll catch up.

If you check out the headline you'll find that it's a link to a secret Oekaki board that just got set up. It is of that animated/time lapse variety that we're so fascinated with.

See you all back here soon.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie-I hope all goes well for your mom. Sending you and your family all good wishes & thoughts!

-Jenny in L.A.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Thank you, Jenny. I really appreciate it.

Ronnie

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope everything works out.
--Eddie (Atomicpanda.com)

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Thank you all for all the good thoughts and wishes. My mother is out of the hospital and resting at home. I had to fly to L.A. last weekend to see her at UCLA--her second hospital stay already in as many weeks. The aneurism was caught in time. It could have been much worse. There are still things to worry about but the emergency is over for now.

Thank you all for your support.

R.

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home