I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Jewel Boxing!



No, it's not the local cheerleader in a bar sport, ya silly! Jewel Boxing looks like it could be another tool with which we, the great unwashed, can steal the means of production, or at least buy it on the cheap. But this doesn't look in the least bit cheap. "... was created to allow individuals to produce a short-run of high-end packages and to give them the freedom to concentrate on the most important part of the job, the creative." Now, my little dream of making a rough animatic short has something to scheme about--packaging! I can see this flooding the next SD con. Now, all we have to contend with is content. Check out other creators who've already used the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home