I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Modesto's Fave Native Sons


Hip Hop sybling sensations, Ron, Gary, Doug, and Bruce from the homespun farmlands of Modesto California

Says Papa Sanchez:

"We really feel we've begun to make some headroom in the tough Modesto market. I'm not one to "toot my own horn" but we now can command a hefty asking price at the Green Vine Community Center--even on a Saturday night."

Check out "Fuggetaboutit" and "The Sanchez Lament" mp3's on their site. "It's all about the Sanchez," A proud Modesto insider chimes in. "I hear buzz that one of the brothers is coming back from a tour in Japan with Primus and will be ready to cut the album."

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home